Nonprofit/Corporate Partnerships: How Tipping Point Community Ensures Success for Its Grantees
Can't see the video window? Watch it on YouTube.
The Tipping Point Community is committed to breaking the cycle of poverty in the Bay Area. To do this it establishes long-term, strategic relationships with its grantees. To help grantees succeed, Tipping Point provides both unrestricted funds and extensive training and support so that grantees can approach and manage all key functions, including partnerships in a truly strategic way. Canal Alliance, a long-term Tipping Point grantee, provides sustained wraparound services with the goal of alleviating poverty in Marin County.
Some of the topics covered:
- What nonprofits need to know about the needs of corporate partners
- What nonprofits should know about their own business needs
- What criteria nonprofits should use to develop corporate partnerships
- How to make corporate partnerships successful and sustainable
- Kelly Bathgate, Director, Strategic Partnerships, Tipping Point Community (@tippingpoint)
- Omar Carrera, Executive Director, Canal Alliance (@canalalliance)
- Rachael Grossman, Executive Coach and Consultant
This video was produced by Foundation Center West.